Hot.Twilight.Guys.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot.Twilight.Guys.

...TAYLOR, KELLAN, JACKSON 'N' ROBERT...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chat about TW saga!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chat about TW saga! Empty
PostSubject: Chat about TW saga!   Chat about TW saga! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:47 pm

So, guys, what do you think about Twilight Saga?
Give us your opinion and let's discuss! xD
Back to top Go down
Skywalker...
Werewolf Pack :)
Skywalker...

PostSubject: Re: Chat about TW saga!   Chat about TW saga! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:24 pm

Can we chat here or we must wait for international members?Smile)

well,
I don't love twilight like I loved it at the begin, but it reminds on a part of my life, and it's in nice memory (where I was imagining that I'll meet perfect vampire someday and so on). Probably the first reason why I don't love twilight like before is Robert Pattinson, because he disappointed me. And, you know, that craze about twilight gets over me pretty fast. But I believe that there is no person who read twilight saga and didn't like it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat about TW saga!   Chat about TW saga! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:30 pm

We can chat xD...ofc...no signs of international members, so far...xD...we can at least practise some English...xD

Like Sky has wrote here, and I totally agree with her, is that this so-called "crazyness" about TW has gone...I mean the movie was awesome, but full of mistakes...but anyway it was a madness like searching for pics and news and everything...I loved Rob, but now the guy is like totally boring...But I will always love Jackson...<3
He is such a talented actor and good-looking, too...xD
Back to top Go down
Skywalker...
Skywalker...

PostSubject: Re: Chat about TW saga!   Chat about TW saga! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:40 pm

yes, yes....
oh, I will never forget that feeling when I need find out something, or when look their videos, or that thrill when I find some text in the magazines.. but like I said: it's in nice memory, it was some sort of nice part in my life....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat about TW saga!   Chat about TW saga! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:45 pm

yep...oh, that thrill...everybody who didin't understand it, though like:"Omg, she's totally crazy!"...xD
But, thanks heavens, there were people who loved TW as same (or more) as me, so it was normal for them...xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat about TW saga!   Chat about TW saga! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat about TW saga!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hot.Twilight.Guys. :: International :) :: International fans :)-
Jump to: